Private Lessons & Voice Coaching
Stacey Burrows, of Articulate teaches private speech lessons to student's at their homes. Stacey teaches children and teens (often siblings together) as well as adults.
The private sessions are tailor-made to suit the individual needs, abilities and aims of the student. Stacey said "some of my private students will be focusing solely on competition pieces, with the hope of winning local and national speech and drama competitions, whilst others will be learning how to improve their speech and articulation for general use".
Stacey offers coaching in the following areas:
- Speaking & Listening Exam technique for English GCSE;
- General Speech for School Presentations;
- LAMDA exams;
- Speaking Competitions and Entry; and
- Interview Techniques;
- Commercial- How to write persuasive speeches; How to make a speech; and How to Present effectively; and
- Wedding and Special Occasion Speeches.
TV & Film:
- Voice Coaching Children in clarity, diction, speed and pronunciation;
- Voice Coaching Children in accent & dialect.